If you’re a writer, at some point between you putting the words down and it going out to its intended audience, you’re probably going to solicit some feedback (and if you don’t, you probably should). But, once you get this feedback -- how should you use it?
- Read the feedback (and apply Morgan's Rule Of Thirds)
- Give yourself time to cool off
- Analyse the feedback/fix the little things as you go
- Make the edits
- Reread and blend the new stuff
6. Send it out again! (to readers or agents)
Thanks for listening! I'll be back next Monday with more rambling ideas about writing.
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends and subscribe!
And I've got a pretty bad social media addiction...
Plus? Check out my podcast on ... oh wait. Hi.Support Writing Tips and Writerly Musings