Sometimes, when you’re stuck at some writing stage for too long, it can be hard to remember why you started this thing in the first place. So, here are the 10 things I love most about being a writer.
- Exploring new worlds!
- Meeting new characters!
- Finding out what happens and why!
- When you get that turn of phrase. Just. Right
- Getting to read other writers' works early
- Helping my friends fine-tune their writing
- The terrifyig hope that comes when an agent asks for more pages
- Having an answer outside of day-job when someone asks "So, what do YOU do?"
- Seeing how far I've come and how much I've accomplished
10. Those moments of writing serendipity
Thanks for listening! I'll be back next Monday with more rambling ideas about writing.
If you enjoyed this episode, share it with your friends and subscribe!
And I've got a pretty bad social media addiction...
Plus? Check out my podcast on ... oh wait. Hi.Support Writing Tips and Writerly Musings